Lillstreet offers a unique and memorable experience to celebrate your child’s special day. We currently offer ceramics parties for children ages 3–10. Please see below for all booking information.
Price: $425 for up to 12 children
Duration: Parties are 2 hours long: 1 ½ hour art experience & 30 minutes for your celebration
Time Options: Saturday: 11 AM–1 PM, 2–4 PM
- Goodie bags for each guest (Plaster figurine of Unicorn, Stars and Robots, tempera paint, paintbrush and palette)
- Two private rooms
- Teachers & assistants
- Project supplies
- Firing & glazing for all clay projects
Clay Projects Available:
Unicorn sculptures, fairy gardens, bobblehead animals, superheroes, animal masks, mugs, Disney characters, food sculptures, panda bears, mermaids, dinosaurs, Spring Birds & their nests, LEGO planters, pinch pot animal bowls, flower sculptures, clay donuts, cupcake containers. Seasonal themes include: pinch pot pumpkins, bobble head monsters, spooky garden gnomes, pinch pot snowman, cookie plates & mugs.
Food is not permitted. Parties are drop off only. Parents or guardians of the birthday child may attend, but no additional family members or adults. Parents/Guardians attending are required to fill out a form disclosing their COVID-19 vaccination status. Unvaccinated individuals must supply proof of a negative test within 72 hours of the event.
- We recommend that you schedule your event at least 3 weeks in advance.
- All bookings can be made online or over the phone, a full list of availability can be found here.
- Party must be paid in full upon booking.
- No refunds if you cancel within two weeks of your event date.
- Upon booking, you will receive a confirmation email with options for the project theme. Projects must be confirmed no later than 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for clay pieces to be glazed and fired. We will email you when they’re ready for pick-up.
- Lillstreet will hold all artwork for pick-up by parents or guests for up to 30 days after a party. Lillstreet is not responsible for any projects left longer than 30 days unless previous arrangements have been made for storage.